Tikkun Gottschalk of Deutch & Gottschalk PA was a guest speaker at the Four Futures for Mountain Farmland Symposium at Warren Wilson College on April 17, 2014. Tikkun’s presentation included a brief history of land development in the US, from traditional land use planning and subdivision regulation through the more recent sustainable development movement. Tikkun discussed the ways that land owners and communities can plan now to make future development more sustainable. Got to http://www.sustainablenow.us/symposium/about2.shtml for more information about the Symposium, or send Tikkun an email for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ask a Lawyer: Bob Conducts Webinar on Legal Considerations for Summer Camps in 2021
- Deutsch & Gottschalk is Moving to the Grove Arcade!
- Congregation Beth Israel’s 120th Anniversary and Re-Dedication
- Bob and his granddaughter, Molly, go on Treetops Adventure
- D&G Attorney Elizabeth Newman Sworn in to Buncombe County Board of Elections