Tikkun Gottschalk of Deutch & Gottschalk PA was a guest speaker at the Four Futures for Mountain Farmland Symposium at Warren Wilson College on April 17, 2014. Tikkun’s presentation included a brief history of land development in the US, from traditional land use planning and subdivision regulation through the more recent sustainable development movement. Tikkun discussed the ways that land owners and communities can plan now to make future development more sustainable. Got to http://www.sustainablenow.us/symposium/about2.shtml for more information about the Symposium, or send Tikkun an email for more information, email@example.com.
- Congregation Beth Israel’s 120th Anniversary and Re-Dedication
- Bob and his granddaughter, Molly, go on Treetops Adventure
- D&G Attorney Elizabeth Newman Sworn in to Buncombe County Board of Elections
- New Early Learning Center Dedication at the JCC
- Join Deutsch & Gottschalk for the Great Cake Debate on May 24 at 6:30 PM